Thursday, February 24, 2011

Into the 31st Century


The years 2009 to 2010 have been watershed years in my present life. I have been only moving into the past whether it is with a client who takes me to 2 B.C. times of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro where I am seen by her as a wise woman who helps travelers find their way or to Mizoram in 1835 where I am the wife of a polygamous man and die of a disease. It has been such an amazing journey that during sessions I find myself able to watch and move along like an energy wheel and tour regions where I have never physically been.
I have spent more time in the alpha-theta state than in the beta and because of this, I feel meditative most of the time. When I suddenly turn the torch inwards I find that there is no thought. It feels that my mind is emptying itself and this could be the result of more than 16 hours spent in the divine wave, 7 hours at work and 9 hours sleeping. Along with this my early waking hour is spent alone with my plants and watering them, singing to them also makes me ride the meditative wave. Yesterday was one such awesome night and I can’t resist sharing the insights with all of you.
It was about 12.22 am and I was tucking myself to sleep. I closed my eyes and there was a thought that entered of an article that I had read a couple of days ago of Ziona Chana, a 66 year old man who has 39 wives and 94 children. He lives in Mizoram, in a 100 room house in a village 100 kilometer from Baktwang in the north of Mizoram. I just allowed the article to run its breath, and I don’t know when I must have fallen into deep sleep. I always sleep with some thought for I want it to take me to tour into my  many past lives which can surface in our dream state, but last night was unique…. I went into the future.31st century. This voyage into the unknown frontiers was the first of its kind.

 I found myself viewing from the top angle shot of buildings, cosmic towers all resembling dominoes scattered over the landscape. There was no land visible from that perspective. As I scrambled down like spider man, I saw the windows. Each of them miniscule as the dots on a dice. I suddenly thought of going inside and lo! I was inside! I found myself seeing large cradle like beds attached to poles. I found myself in one of them sleeping. The cradle had tiny muscular hands and they were giving me a massage. I could feel my body relaxing and I peeped to the side and saw my husband sleeping in another cradle like bed. I was amazed at the way he looked. His crowning glory had been replaced by a bald sized shinning head under which his face seemed like a moon. His eyes were piercing black and his nose was button shaped. I knew I too had no hair and all signs that could support vanity were non- existent. As I glanced around the room I saw there were many cradles and many people were sleeping in the same room. It seemed like a large dormitory. I allowed myself to keep moving forward and the next thing I am told is that in this world each person is individualistic. There are no permanent relationships and no one has a family. We are all one large human community and there is freedom to procreate with whomever you want.
In the next scene, I find myself in a large hall where we are seated and eating some insipid food item. It looks bright but without any taste. I feel my teeth are strong and turned inwards. There is no one talking and I find myself being told things through thought waves. It is very quiet except for the sound of machine like robots that must have been cloned as they looked just like us. As I find myself looking around I realized that there was no difference between the way men and women were dressed. Surprisingly I felt like a woman but there was no physical distinction from the men. We were all dressed in bright red skin fitting clothes and all of us had slender frames. I could not see a single obese person. Actually observing more closely I didn’t see a person. It suddenly dawned on me that there were many among us who were cloned and so there was no way that I would know which one of us was genuinely human. Is it possible that there was no need for that and you could marry a cloned person rather than a real?  I didn’t even know if there was marriage in that century?
A part of me was watching fascinatingly, living it, while the other part of me tied to this reality wanted to take in details. Slowly the scene shifted as I felt myself guiding just as in a session I would say….At the count of three you will move to the next scene… I was on the road and there were no cars but people moving rapidly. I felt as if I had skates under my feet and as I looked down I could see that my feet had long sledge like flippers moving swiftly. As I looked around, everyone was hurrying and it was like a fast moving film. I suddenly had someone flying over my head. The person had a rotating helicopter type device and then there was another. I too wanted to experience flying... the moment I thought of it I was raised up and the blades came up from my red costume. I was flying... what an experience it was. The landscape was visible but I realized that I was flying not too high. There were many trees around. Their shape was unique. The fronds were growing vertical and as if all of them had been cloistered together and reaching skywards. It appeared as if everything around was fighting to occupy less space. As I thought of landing I descended and moved inside a building. My copter blades shut and I moved towards a room to work. Everything was spotlessly clean, as if sanitized. People were moving without a sound. It seemed like a silent movie. The room I entered was a hospital. There were people who had been injured. I was so keen to know, more about the body I had, that immediately I found myself staring at someone’s limbs. As I moved my hands over that persons arm they felt hard and solid. The flesh had become botoxed. I saw that the limb was limp and I pressed my hands and there was a groan from the man. Ah! He was a man for I saw that he had a strong muscular arm while mine was thinner and softer. Okay! This was a difference between males and females. His head too was bald like mine. I had a spray in my hand which made his arm softer and more malleable. Next I placed his arm inside a machine and I saw his arm getting gently molded back into shape through laser rays which were passing through his arm.  All this was visible on a screen. I was so curious that though I knew daybreak was nearing I didn’t want to wake up.  I wanted to know more about birth and death. As soon as I had the thought I could feel myself pregnant and that’s when I realized that if you have the desire to procreate you don’t need another person but what you need is a thought. The thought acts like a seed and anything is possible then.  The movie was moving faster as my desire was rushing fast. I wanted to know if there was death in the 31st century and I was told that every time a person is born a tree seeds itself. And every time a tree dies due to storms and cyclones the person dies too. Life is a creation of thought and death a result of natural disaster. A life is intimately related to nature. This helps to maintain ecological balance. It was time to wake up and I could feel my body moving. I knew then that God is omnipresent, in all things natural.  Our destinies will be decided by the sublime. As my eyes fluttered open I was back in this reality with my mind so quiet that I could feel its silence.
Everything was so clear vivid and lucid. I picked up my lap top and started typing. Everything I had experienced was spoken by my mind, emerging from that silence.   It was a night of revelation. A thousand years later I will be still around and I know of it now.  Maybe it’ s time to doing more future progressions in my work. Fast forward!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What an experience!! Fascinating!! Thanks for sharing it..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please let me know when you begin your past life regression training program..prince.gera@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete