Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Present life Pilgrimage



Dear readers from today I am going to share with you my very special work which helped me to evolve as a person and also help others. I am a practicing clinical psychologist for the past 20 years. I work at a psychiatric hospital at Versova. After my SYJC, I joined G.S.Medical College and studied Occupational Therapy. While being exposed to the metaphyscial aspect  of  science I realized that I wanted to pursue it further. So after my graduation in it which helped me to gain a medical insight into conditions I approached the Kalina University to do post graduation in Clinical psychology. This was not allowed as students could not shift from one stream into the other. Dr. Kale head of Department asked me to give a written exam. He thought he could dissuade me. But this did not happen and I passed in both the viva and written exam. He had to enroll me in the program. Apart from me there is another friend of mine who did it with me. We are the only two people in the history of Mumbai University who have been able to do this shift.  Thus for me the thought is – I can do what I want to do, nothing in the world is impossible to achieve and Life is a journey to collect lots of knowledge and create memories which are wonderful. This positive attitude comes from my past lives that I have lived as a Mystic priest during the times of Christ, a nun in a convent who spread cared for the under privileged. Though I have lived lives which have been away from the domestic responsibilities at some time or the other I will have to opt for lives where I have to learn this karmic lesson too. So the most important life that I have lived was in 1775 which is linked to my present life.

I saw myself as a woman living in the Himachal most probably Kulu. I saw my home – wooden and run down with my husband in my present life there as my husband then. He was a good for nothing person, used to drink all day and not bothered about from where the food would come the next day. He did not work. I worked in the poppy field with my daughter who was 15 years old. Sometimes if you have to take a lesson or guidance you will feel or see something that makes complete sense to you. I saw myself worried as my daughter had not arrived form work. I ask my husband to go and find her but he was drinking. I rush down the cobbled path to the owner’s house. When I knocked at the door the owner opened the door, his upper torso was visible to me which was naked. His wife was standing behind him under the kitchen light. She was worried and crying. I asked him, ‘Where is my daughter, she has not returned home and its late.’ The man smiled wryly while his wife seemed concerned. Suddenly I looked to my right and I see my daughter running down crying. I instantly know that something has happened. I ask the man,’ What have you done to her?’ He does not reply and I see myself then taking out a gun (its important to realize that sometimes an original tool or object may be replaced by your mind with something you are familiar with) and point it at him. I never saw whether he was killed but I saw and felt my daughter and myself drowning in the river. We jumped from the high mountain and died. The past life is very significant for me as after reliving my past my nightmares of drowning have disappeared. Also I now know that my daughter chose me and I her as I have gone through 3 miscarriages before conceiving her. I used to always feel that she will be abused by a man and now I know where the fear comes from. I carry the debt of forcing my daughter to commit suicide with me. This is a huge debt and happened more than 300 years ago. I have to thus close my karmic connection with her and free myself of this debt by paving a better life for her. She is one of the only reasons that I have chosen this life. My husband in this life has chosen to be responsible, caring and unconditional. He provides and encourages. He oversees everything and takes care of finances. He used to drink and gave up drinking more than 10 years ago on my birthday. This action has freed him from many of his negative karmas that he is carrying. He is also now aware that he does not create any new negative karma. His work is easy but he is learning at home. Al three of us have chosen to close our relationships with each other in this life so that we can move on. This realization itself frees you from confusion of your purpose and life then becomes purposeful and divine.
 All our relationships mean something to us as we have chosen then to teach us something. Take some time and think about it.
Please do write in if you would like help. It only takes effort to get it.
     





7 comments:

  1. Dear Maam,
    Thank you so much for sharing these.. Your words explain a lot about my own past life experiences to

    me..:-)
    Do keep posting more of your experiences.. Its nice to read about them..
    Regards, Vineeta :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks .. its encouraging. do visit www.imagine.tv and read more on my blog there too. Keep spreading the word and work. love

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAR MAAM,
    HERE IS VISHAL ARORA FROM DELHI & I LIKED THIS POST VERY MUCH & NOW I M MORE ANXIOUS ABOUT TO KNOW MY PAST BIRTHS. MAAM IS THERE ANY WAY TO MEET YOU FOR THIS OR THERE IS ANY BOOK FOR HELP ME I M VERY ANXIOUS KINDLY HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Vishal,
    You can meet me in bombay as i practice there. you must read many lives many masters by dr brain weiss and understand this wonderful phenomenon of past lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEAR MADAM

    CAN I HAVE YOUR CLINIC ADDRESS & TIMINGS WHERE I CAN COME & MEET YOU .SHOULD I HAVE YOUR MAIL ID & GET A APPOINTMENT FROM YOU . KINDLY MAIL IT TO ME (VISHAL_RVC@YAHOO.COM) OR POST A COMMENT
    THANKING YOU VERY MUCH
    VISHAL ARORA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your help and want to save my married life. Please help me. I actually need your treatment. I am good to everyone, but my in laws are behaving badly with me. only you can help me in saving it. my email id is nishtunishaa@gmail.com

    Please give me the address of your clinic and contact number of it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Dr.Trupti Jayin,

    I am so glad to have found your blog!! :) I have just started reading your posts...they are seriously amazing...cannot wait to read the rest of your posts and I am eagerly waiting for more to come!!!! :)

    It was so lovely meeting you last year in April when you visited wembley for rpjk workshop...it was such an insightful and inspiring workshop! Moreover, the aura you possess around you...so calm, peaceful and positive...it was truly an amazing experience and an honour to meet you!

    I am really looking forward to your upcoming posts!! :)

    Thank you for sharing this wealth of information about the truth of life...

    Kind Regards,
    Kalyani

    ReplyDelete